Our visualisation services bring your ideas to life
“Drawing is putting a line round an idea.” Henri Matisse
How great is this? We take your idea, frame it in lines and well-placed squiggles, add a healthy dash of colour and voila… the idea comes to life. What was previously an abstract concept is suddenly front-and-centre, for all the world to see.
Pictures add significantly to the effectiveness of communication and engagement. They make it easier for people to see, understand and buy-in to an idea or vision. In doing so it inspires them to collaborate by contributing their own ideas and thoughts.
Key visualisation services
These are some of our main services, but we’ll be happy to tailor something specifically to suit you.
See our Visualisation & Training Team in action – VIEW GALLERY
What are visualisation services used for?
We now offer visualisation services in a wide range of applications and environments. These include:
- Providing a visual record of meetings, workshops or conferences (visual recording)
- Strategic and operational planning for organisations needing to clarify vision and direction
- Team performance improvement for businesses needing to increase efficiency and productivity
- Planning and visioning for schools
- In multi-cultural environments in which language may be a barrier
- For audiences with limited language skills
- Whole of life, career, and wellness planning
The applications for visualisation services are endless. Give us a call – we’ll be happy to discuss options with you.
Why use visualisation services?
A consensus of the collective wisdom of your people is so valuable. When discussion is facilitated using our robust processes and brought to life with images created in real-time by a visual recorder, the result is powerful and trusted. Here are the top three reasons visual facilitation is valued by our customers:
- Leaders are encouraged and supported to generate productive dialogue
- Alignment is created by getting all team members on the same page
- Action is catalysed as a team is able to see the big picture and move towards its goals